My Brother, Gerry Hickman

CAPTAIN’S CABIN: My Brother, Gerry Hickman

On December 20th, 2008, my beloved and only brother, Gerald Todd Hickman, passed away suddenly as a result of a bicycling accident.

Episode 40 / January 13th, 2009

Article by trhickman

Authors bio is coming up shortly.
trhickman tagged this post with: , Read 32 articles by

8 Comments

1. RapidEye says:

I’m very sorry for your loss, Tracy.
    It sounds like he was a great guy and the world is less off without him.

2. Magdalene Bloom says:

Oh…my heart goes out to you and your family. My deepest condolences. Many prayers heading your way.

3. Jason says:

Tracy,

I’m very sorry for your loss. Fortunately, as members of the church, we do know that there is a greater plan and that we will be reunited after death. I know it still hurts very deeply, though.

4. DragonReader says:

Tracy,

I am very saddened to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

5. David says:

Sorry to hear of your loss. Thank you for sharing that we might remember to love those around us all the more.

6. Jeff says:

Dear Tracy Hickman,

Words cannot express the anguish you have been through, that your family has been through, with the tragic loss of your younger brother. I have no doubts he was a fine man and a finer brother. May he rest in eternal peace. And may you find peace of mind knowing he lived a wonderful life.

My sincere condolences,

Jeff C.

7. Matt Norman says:

Tracy,

You are a person a continent away, who I have never met, and probably never will. But for the second time in my life, you have made me cry. Your gentle memorial to your brother touched a cord with me. Thankfully I’ve never had such a loss, but I feel for yours. I’m glad you have a hope to see him again.
    I look forward to hearing where the Dreamship sails to next. But in the mean time thanks for sharing something on such a personal level.

Matt Norman (UK)

8. Joseph says:

I really never comment but I just listened to the podcast recently and I felt compelled to offer my condolences to you Tracy and to your whole family. The podcast was a beautiful tribute. My prayers are with you all.

Podcast Feeds

• Podcast Feed

Like to know about…

I'm a Mormon.

I Personally Recommend…

As our web hosting provider, Bluehost has proven themselves to be above and beyond the rest. Not only all the hosting capabilities I need at a great price but unequaled personal service.

Wordpress SEO Plugin by SEOPressor